Covid-19 requirement Documents to enter Thailand
Thailand COVID-19 Entry Requirements Travelers
Non-Thai nationals who are permitted to enter Thailand must present the following documents at check-in counter in the country of origin and at immigration control in Thailand:
- Valid visa or re-entry permit – go to visa types & application forms
- Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the embassy
- Health insurance policy which covers treatment and medical expenses in relation to COVID-19, with a minimum coverage of 100,000 USD
- COVID-19-Free Health Certificate with a laboratory test result indicating that COVID-19 is negative, using RT-PCR method, which has been certified or issued no more than 72 hours before departure
- Confirmation of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) or Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALQ) hotel booking for the 07 /10 or 14-day quarantine.