Private Yacht Charter in Phuket
Private Yacht Charter Phuket Thailand Info Guide
what’s possible in a week?
Yacht Charter Phuket – luxury Yacht and Boat rentals in Phuket. Discover the best destinations around Phuket with a privat Boat or a luxury Yacht.
The Captains will show you the most beautiful and secret spots around Phuket.
A charter vacation in Phuket is about as close to paradise as you can get.
You’re guaranteed an unforgettable break filled with crystal waters, dreamlike coves and delicious cuisine.
The exquisite beaches, sparkling nightlife and well-established tourist infrastructure in Thailand and Phuket make this area our most popular yacht charter destination.
Boat rental in Phuket is simple and easy.
You can rent day boats, yachts, luxury catamarans and superyachts perfect for your tailor-made charter experience.
HIGHLIGHTS OF A CHARTER IN PHUKET
- Take in the view of the magnificent limestone karsts and caves of Phang Nga Bay
- Visit the mangrove rivers of James Bond Island, the backdrop for The Man with the Golden Gun.
- Experience diving at one of National Geographic’s top ten diving sites in the world off the Similan Islands, encountering manta rays, whale sharks and the Hawksbill turtle.
- Meet the people of Ko Panyi (Sea Gypsy Island), a remarkable stilted village built out over the water that is only accessible by boat.
- Take photos, snorkel and imagine your own island paradise on Phi Phi, the location for The Beach starring Leonardo di Caprio.
- Dive the underwater caves of Lanta Island National Park which lies on the west coast of Andaman Sea in between Krabi and Phi Phi Island.
- Sail to Ko Rang Yai to visit a pearl farm in one of the most well-known and extensive pearling operations in Southern Thailand. Experience a fascinating demonstration of pearl cultivation, and buy pearls of all sizes at the island pearl shop.
- Let your hair down at one of the Phuket’s beach clubs, dancing until sunrise.
- See the unique limestone formation some of the areas many islands, including Ko Kai (Chicken Island) known for its strange rock formation that looks like the head and neck of an bird.
- Visit the world class restaurants and enjoying the varied shopping on the Island of Phuket.
- Escape civilization and enjoy the solitude of quiet beach walks on the Racha Islands.
View our sample Phuket yacht charter itineraries for further inspiration.
Simply rent your own Yacht or Boat with crew now!